Get a contents insurance quote and you could win £50!

How would you cope if you lost your valuables in a robbery or a fire? Whilst either of these events is horrible to think about, these things can, and do, happen.

It can cost a lot of money to replace your prized possessions, some of which may be essential to you. But rather than worrying, you could take out insurance to cover against such awful situations.

If you rent your home from us, then your physical building and permanent fixtures and fittings (like kitchens and bathrooms) is covered by us as your landlord, however insuring your contents (like TVs, computers, jewellery) is your responsibility.

My Home contents insurance is an insurance scheme provided by the National Housing Federation in conjunction with Thistle Tenant Risks and Allianz Insurance plc. It’s available for all our customers living in social and affordable housing.

There’s no excess, like some insurance schemes, and they offer flexible premium payment options.

To find out more, or to sign up, visit

Get a quote by 30 June and you could win a £50 Amazon voucher – terms and conditions apply.