- secured £3.21m in benefits for our customers
- allocated £25,448 in emergency hardship help to customers we’re supporting, much of this utilising government Household Support Funds in partnership with local authorities
- secured £1.02m in disability payments, which provide extra money for customers with long-term health problems or disabilities
- handled 1,160 referrals for welfare benefits advice and 162 for debt advice
- secured £995k of assistance with rent such as Housing Benefit, Discretionary Housing payments or the housing costs element of Universal Credit.
News – 10 May 2023 This year was another successful year for our Financial Wellbeing Team, helping our customers with welfare benefit and debt advice. In 2022/23 we: