We recently asked for feedback on our customer’s experiences of Universal Credit (UC).
Here are some of the key elements of the feedback:
- All customers who responded to the survey had heard of UC
- 91% of respondents to the survey understood that it replaced Housing Benefit, Jobseekers Allowance, Income Support, Employment and Support Allowance, Child Tax Credits and Working Tax Credits
- 76% of respondents had made a UC claim and of these, 85% had successfully been awarded UC
- 100% of respondents have a bank account
- 96% of respondents have computer and internet skills
- 67% of respondents can manage their finances monthly, including paying their rent.
Some of the work we will do at GUHG following this survey include:
- Speaking with customers to see how we can support them with their UC claims in the future
- See how we can support customers with budgeting and managing their income
- Offering digital training and support for customers who need it
Keep an eye on the Customer Involvement section of my.guhg for more surveys!