As an organisation we care about the wellbeing of our customer and the communities in which they live.
In promoting well-being GUHG focuses on five 5 simple, evidence based, steps. These are known as the 5 ways to well-being and are widely accepted by organisations such as Mind and the NHS.
- Connect - build social relationships, spent time with others.
- Be Active - take part in some physical activity, maybe not excessive but more that you would do.
- Take Notice - take an interest in the world around you; take time to consider how you are feeling or to appreciate the smaller things in life.
- Keep Learning - Maintain an interest in learning new things; maybe learn something new or develop existing knowledge.
- Give - make a positive contribution to the lives or others; volunteering is an excellent way to do this and can be very rewarding.
Click on one of the links below to find out about well-being initiatives we are currently involved in: