As an organisation, we care about the wellbeing of our customers and the communities in which they live.
In promoting wellbeing we focus on five simple, evidence based, steps. These are known as the Five ways to well-being and are widely accepted by organisations such as Mind and the NHS.
- Connect - build social relationships, spend time with others.
- Be Active - take part in some physical activity, maybe not excessive but more than you would normally do.
- Take Notice - take an interest in the world around you; take time to consider how you are feeling or to appreciate the smaller things in life.
- Keep Learning - maintain an interest in learning new things; maybe learn something new or develop existing knowledge.
- Give - make a positive contribution to the lives or others; volunteering is an excellent way to do this and can be very rewarding.
Click on one of the links below to find out about wellbeing initiatives we are currently involved in: