Other FAQs

How to get onto the housing register list?

  • To apply for one of our homes, you must first apply to your local authority. Different local authorities have different allocation processes. If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact the authority directly - they will be able to track your location.

How to apply for Housing Benefit or Universal Credit?

  • HB: Apply through your local council, if you're only making a new claim for Housing Benefit. You can still make a new claim if you're already getting other benefits
  • UC: You can apply for Universal Credit online. Before you apply, check if you're eligible and what you can get if you live in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland. you might also need to book and attend an interview at your local Job Centre Plus. You'll be told if you need to after you apply. You'll get your first payment around five weeks after applying online if you application is successful.

Pests in property: Local government provides pest control, this is cheaper if on housing benefit.  We do not provide pest control. We will then come to block off any entry points that the pests are using to enter the property.

Refuse collection: Find out your rubbish collection day on the gov.uk website. If the rubbish has not been collected, you can contact your local council to advise this.

Blue badge applications: Apply, make changes or cancel - visit the gov.uk website