Applying for social housing

We have social housing properties across Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Northamptonshire.

To apply to live in one of our homes, you’ll have to apply to the local council where you wish to live. We’re unable to accept direct applications.

You can find out your local council here

You’ll then need to follow their application process. Different councils can have different allocation processes.

If you have any questions regarding your application, please speak to the council you have applied to.

A house in Lark Rise, Northampton, Northamptonshire