Out of Hours Emergency Repairs
0300 123 5544 – Option 1
Emergency gas heating, hot water or gas appliances
0800 177 7003
We are now taking repair requests again online and booking in routine repair jobs from the beginning of July.
If your repair is an emergency, please call 0300 123 5544
If you logged a repair before lockdown, we’ll be contacting you to find a suitable time to complete these.
Customers are reminded that:
- broken toilet seats, handles/latches on internal doors/cupboards and draught-proofing are the customer’s responsibility
- blocked wastes/gulleys are the customer’s responsibility. You will be charged if we are asked to do it. We will still repair blocked drains and toilets
- dividing fences are the tenant’s responsibility; the only fences we will repair or replace are those adjoining a public path/public area
- any decoration/cosmetics following any repairs would be the customer's responsibility
- the number used for our repairs satisfaction text messages is 07500 500335. On some phones it may read as +447500 4500335. Please add this number to your contacts as Grand Union Text Service.
Is your home less than 12 months old? Please use our Report a Defect Form instead