Out of Hours Emergency Repairs
0300 123 5544 – Option 1
Emergency gas heating, hot water or gas appliances
0800 177 7003
We have now launched our online repairs booking system. This can be accessed by logging into your my.guhg.co.uk account.
If you do not have an account it is easy to set up an account. You will just need your tenancy reference number which starts with GUH, your name and date of birth. We will then send a one time passcode to either the mobile number or email we have on our system and then you can book your repair*
If your repair is an emergency, please call 0300 123 5544
*Not all repairs are currently available to book directly online however your repair will be logged in the system and you will be contacted within 24 hours or if you are reporting a repair on a weekend or Bank Holiday, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of our office opening.
Customers are reminded that:
- broken toilet seats, handles/latches on internal doors/cupboards and draught-proofing are the customer’s responsibility
- blocked wastes/gulleys are the customer’s responsibility. You will be charged if we are asked to do it. We will still repair blocked drains and toilets
- dividing fences are the tenant’s responsibility; the only fences we will repair or replace are those adjoining a public path/public area
- any decoration/cosmetics following any repairs would be the customer's responsibility
- the number used for our repairs satisfaction text messages is 07500 500335. On some phones it may read as +447500 4500335. Please add this number to your contacts as Grand Union Text Service.
Is your home less than 12 months old? Please use our Report a Defect Form instead