Out of Hours Emergency Repairs
0300 123 5544 – Option 1
Emergency gas heating, hot water or gas appliances
0800 177 7003
We have suspended the reporting of general repairs during this time. Once we are in a position to book general repairs again, we will bring the form back online.
If it is an emergency repair, please call 0300 123 5544.
If you have a general (non urgent) repair that needs reporting, please be patient. You will be able to report these when our services return to normal.
Customers are reminded that:
- broken toilet seats, handles/latches on internal doors/cupboards and draught-proofing are the customer’s responsibility
- blocked wastes/gulleys are the customer’s responsibility. You will be charged if we are asked to do it. We will still repair blocked drains and toilets
- dividing fences are the tenant’s responsibility; the only fences we will repair or replace are those adjoining a public path/public area
- any decoration/cosmetics following any repairs would be the customer's responsibility
- the number used for our repairs satisfaction text messages is 07500 500335. On some phones it may read as +447500 4500335. Please add this number to your contacts as Grand Union Text Service.
Is your home less than 12 months old? Please use our Report a Defect Form instead