Wellbeing and support
We can help with:
- Confidence building and empowerment
- A fully confidential and tailored service in your own home
- Support to manage your tenancy
- Help to make sure you are claiming benefits
- Signposting to other services
- Practical assistance with moving and setting up home
- Help with household management
- Assistance with day to day paperwork
The service is entirely free of charge and anything discussed will remain confidential. The only exception to this is if we have concerns about child protection, safeguarding vulnerable adults or if we suspect there are crimes being committed at the property.
You can self-refer yourself to the service or you can ask your housing officer to do it for you. We will then contact you using your preferred method of communication and discuss how we can help. We will formulate a plan with you and you will jointly agree the objectives of the support, including how long you are likely to need the support and how often you will be in contact.
At the end of the agreed support period we will review your objectives together and if both agree, we will either withdraw support or agree a new support plan with you. If the decision is to end the support, you will have the opportunity to give your feedback on the service you have received and of course you will be able to access the service again in future should you need to.
For more information, please contact our Customer Contact team who will forward your details to a Wellbeing & Support Coordinator.