Working with young people
We believe in a society where every young person can have the opportunity to make a difference in their community, to speak out on what matters to them and to help others in need of support and development.
At Grand Union our aims are:
- To improve the quality of life of children and young people by addressing social, economic and environmental factors
- To provide leisure and health/fitness opportunities for young people
- To address issues such as bullying, personal safety and nuisance youth and antisocial behaviour
- To set up projects to tackle drug and alcohol problems
- To communicate with young people, including those in student youth councils, youth clubs as well as those who are vulnerable and outside mainstream education.
In the past few years GUHG has put down strong roots to develop services delivered to children and young people in the area.
For more information contact our Youth Participation Officer Nicola King on 01525 844513 or 07717 313868, or email firstname.lastname@example.org