Give us feedback
Making a complaint
Delivering a great service is really important to us but sometimes things go wrong. When this happens, we want to be able to resolve the problem for you as quickly as possible. We are also keen to learn from complaints to prevent recurrences.
You can make a complaint in different ways. You can:
- fill in an online form: guhg.co.uk/contact-us/compliments-and-complaints/
- use your MyGUHG account
- send an email to email@example.com
- face to face, when a member of staff visits you
- over the phone to 0300 123 5544
- send us a letter to Grand Union Housing Group, K2, Timbold Drive, Milton Keynes, MK7 6BZ
- via Facebook. If a complaint is made via social media, we will ensure your privacy by asking you to send us a direct message with your name and contact information so we can contact you to raise your complaint.
You can also seek impartial advice from the Housing Ombudsman Service; here’s a link to their website www.housing-ombudsman.org.uk/
Giving us a compliment
When we get things right, you may want to give praise to our teams. Everything we do is for our customers, so it's already great to hear positive feedback.
If you'd like to send us a compliment, you can: