News – 15 February 2023
Spaces to attend in Clophill
We currently have spaces at our Activity Days for older people in Clophill. These take place on a Thursday from 10am to 3pm.
Each day is different, but the friendly and welcoming environment remains the same. Activities include:
- Seated exercises and ball games
- Making decorations, cards and gifts
- Flower arranging and indoor gardening
- Quizzes and reminiscence
- Board games, card games, bar skittles, shove ha’penny
- Music and singalongs
Sessions are free to attend, but we do make a small charge to cover a two-course lunch and other refreshments.
We’re keen to welcome people who may feel lonely, isolated and/or have the early stages of dementia.
We’re looking for committed and enthusiastic people to help run our older people’s activity days in Clophill on Thursdays and Sandy on Fridays.
As a volunteer, you will help with:
- making customers feel safe and welcome
- preparing and clearing away activities
- encouraging customers to take part
- preparing and serving lunch and drinks
- most importantly – making the day enjoyable for all!
Could this be you?
To attend or volunteer at Activity Days, please contact:
Emma Dagless, Wellbeing Coordinator on 0333 015 2294 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org