- Building new social housing.
- Making sure everyone can feel safe in their home.
- Investing in places to bring the country together.
- Delivering a new deal for social housing with residents at the heart.
- Developing a fair and effective support and welfare system.
Aileen Evans, Chief Executive of Grand Union Housing Group and President of the Chartered Institute of Housing (CIH), has called on the housing sector to rally behind the National Housing Federation’s (NHF) bid to fix the housing crisis for good. Ahead of the General Election on 12 December, the NHF is calling for the next government to work alongside the housing sector to achieve their aim, by committing to five housing priorities. These are: