How to apply to rent a GUHG home

We have properties across Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Northamptonshire
Grand Union house

To apply to live in a GUHG home you must first apply to the Local Authority where you wish to live.

We are unable to accept any applications directly.

Find out your Local Authority below and then follow their Application process

Find your local council

Different Local Authorities have different allocation processes.

If you have any questions regarding your application please contact the Local Authority directly. They will be able to track your application.