Painting and decorating is usually the customer’s responsibility. However, we do paint some specific things including: 

  • Internal communal areas
  • Internal areas of sheltered schemes and supported living accommodation
  • External render of homes
  • Railings
  • External timberwork to listed properties

If we find that where you live needs us to do any decoration, we will let you know. Our contractor will come to check the work that’s needed. Once this is done, they will sort a date with you to start. 

Most of the time the work will be done in a day. One bigger and more complicated jobs it may take longer. This is often the case with communal areas and larger properties. 

Our contractor will always try to keep you informed of timescales. They’ll also do their best to keep any disruption to a minimum. However, sometimes this can’t be avoided. 

If we are painting the exterior of your home, you will be able to choose from a range of colours.