Threats of abuse or violence

This is a criminal offence. You must report it to the Police immediately:

  • call 101 if it’s a non-emergency
  • call 999 if it’s an emergency
  • tell the Police if you’re concerned about your safety.

We don’t have the power to respond to criminal activity.

Please make a follow-up report to us

Once you’ve reported the crime to the Police, you’ll need to: 

Our team will open a case and get back to you ASAP with next steps.

Can’t speak to the Police?

If it’s not safe for you to speak to the Police directly you can:

  • call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111. No personal details are taken, the call is not traced or recorded, and you won’t go to court if action is taken.
  • contact your local councils Social Services Safeguarding Team. You can find your local council here.