Report an antisocial behaviour incident

If you believe you are a victim or have experienced antisocial behaviour, please complete the online form below. If the antisocial behaviour puts you, your family or property in immediate danger you should always ring 999.  We are not an emergency service.

If the antisocial behaviour incident is a police issue, but not an emergency, please call 101.

You can remain anonymous when filling out this form however we will not be able to contact you to report any progress.  Please note that if we receive anonymous reports this can sometimes limit the actions we can take, for example anonymous information may not be used in court action.  We therefore recommend that you provide us with your name and contact details and please be re-assured that we will not disclose your identity if you do not want us to.

We will be in contact with you within 14 days of submitting the form below.