Welfare Benefits Advice
There are a number of benefits available to individuals who are perhaps unemployed, sick, disabled, employed, with or without children or who are elderly.
Many people do not realise that they may be entitled to additional income in the form of benefits and struggle to manage on the limited income they have. There are a number of benefits available to individuals who are perhaps unemployed, sick, disabled, employed, with or without children or who are retired.
Our dedicated Financial Wellbeing team can help with:
- making claims for benefit – form filling
- checking you are on the right benefits
- explaining how your benefits have been calculated
- dealing with your benefits if they have been stopped/sanctioned
- challenging decisions made about your benefits
- representing at appeal tribunals
- estimating how much you may get after a change of circumstances
Last financial year our Welfare Benefits Advisors helped our customers secure £3.4 MILLION in extra benefits, so if you think you might be missing out, get in touch
For help with any of the above, please call 0300 123 5544 and ask for the Financial Inclusion team, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about benefits can be found on the Government’s website.