Who we areView our Board members, Committee Members, and Management Team
Leading and directing overall operations for the Group is a Management Team meets formally throughout the year. The discussions are minuted and actions agreed.
The Stakeholder Panel is part of our governance function and gives residents the opportunity to work with us to monitor our services and make improvements as necessary.
The Grand Union Housing Group Board is responsible for the strategic direction of the Group and has ultimate responsibility for the Group’s activities.
Our Residents’ Voice is involved in the following:
- Scrutinising our different functions using of Key Performance Indicators to provide assurance over key customer journeys
- Awarding Grants4 Your Community to local groups which directly benefit our customers
- Reviewing & giving feedback on GUHG policies
- Reviewing complaints and allowing opportunity for Residents’ Voice members to give feedback on complaints
- Receiving updates on refurbishments and repairs programmes