Unsanitary conditions or hoarding

Please report unsanitary conditions and hoarding to us. Contact us here.

If you are concerned about your safety or the safety of someone else, contact your local council’s Social Services Safeguarding Team. You can find your local council here.

How to get help

If you, or someone you know, is hoarding items, there is help available. Find out more about what to do and where to get help on the NHS website.