News – 13 October 2022

Delivering a great service is extremely important to us but sometimes things go wrong. When this happens, we want to be able to resolve the problem for you as quickly as possible. We are also keen to learn from complaints to prevent recurrences.

You can make a complaint in different ways. You can:

  • fill in the online form on our website:
  • use your online account
  • send an email to
  • face to face, when a member of staff visits you
  • through web chat, on our website
  • over the phone to 0300 123 5544
  • send us a letter to Grand Union Housing Group, K2, Timbold Drive, Milton Keynes, MK7 6BZ
  • via social media. If a complaint is made via social media, we will ensure your privacy by asking you to send us a direct message with your name and contact information so we can contact you to raise your complaint.

You can view our Complaints Policy here and our Complaints Procedure here. If you’d like a paper copy, just ask and we’ll send them to you.

You can also seek impartial advice from the Housing Ombudsman Service; here’s a link to their website