Will I be consulted about any works that are required?

Yes, we must consult with you for any single item of works that will cost more than £250 per property and you will be contacted by letter.  If you have any comments, wish to nominate a contractor or have a query with the costs or works you should contact us as soon as you receive your consultation letter. Further information about consultation legislation can be found at The Leasehold Advisory Service (a free Government-funded service that provides independent advice to homeowners).