Making my own improvements
If you wish to carry out improvements, alterations or additions to your home you must obtain our written permission before you start any work.
To do this please complete the request form at the bottom of this page providing full details of the work you intend to carry out, including drawings where appropriate.
Examples of improvements, alterations or additions do you need to notify us of.
- installing a satellite dish
- erecting a television aerial
- installing cable TV
- erecting a garden shed
- erecting a greenhouse
- adding or upgrading fencing
- adding or extending to the property in any way, this includes lean-tos and conservatories
- fitting wood, wood-effect or laminate flooring
- tiled, vinyl or sheet flooring