Support to move home
There can be many reasons for the need to move to a different property most are listed below.
- Your home is too large or too small
- Your home doesn’t meet your health or disability needs
- Your benefits have been reduced and you can no longer afford the rent
- You need to move to a different area have or give support
- You are experiencing Hate crime or any other discriminatory harassment or abuse including domestic abuse which is substantiated and supported by other agencies such as the Police.
If you do need to move there are a few ways this can be achieved. Click on each title to view how.